1) Morning Walk Morning walk is the key to healthy, fresh and energetic body. Exercise in the morning is another topic but only waking up early in the morning with little bit of walk and jogging provides you nice and healthy body. I recommend to find out a place where you can see greenery around and fresh air, do 15 to 20 minutes of breathing (Inhale and Exhale) closing your eyes and try to hold your breath as long as you can and release through your mouth. By doing this try to concentrate on your stomach while you are holding your breath all force should be concenrated on your stomach, for example tighten your stomach while holding your breath.
2) Diet Routines Change in diet plans is required and necessary if you are getting heavy stomach and trying to lose it. Try to increase your meal time and quatity of food as well and the main thing to remember is don't eat 2 or 3 hours before you sleep in the night. Walk for 10 to 20 minutes after having meal and if possible don't drink water after or during meal the thing i suggest is drink water 20 minutes before having meal.
3) Less the sugar flat the stomach Besides being full of empty calories, having less sugar in your system will help to lower your insulin levels. If you love sweets and cant live without them then the thing you should do is you can eat sweets like black chocolate just after having your meal, if you have sweets in the night before going to sleep then you should change this habbit in order to get flat stomach.
4) Drink more water Try to drink fresh water as much as you can, mostly in the morning before your breakfast. I suggest you at least 4 glasses of water before breakfast in the morning. While jogging you can sip your water, don't drink just sip of it and you wont even realize when your one leter of water bottle is finished. This change in habbit of drinking more will not only help you getting flat and shapped stomach but you will also get fresh and nice skin.
5) Exercises routine for stomach Once you are used to wake up early in the morning and you have started light routine workout in the morning 1) double legs lifts 3 sets 10-15 reps in each (Place your hand under your hips while doing reps).
6) Reverse crunches 3 sets 10-15 reps in each set.
7) Heel clicks 3 sets of 20 reps in each (get in leg lifts position with your legs 60 degree from ground wide your legs then touch the heels together, like claping your both feet).